Garmin Ltd. is an American multinational technology company founded in 1989 by Gary Burrell and Min Kao in Lenexa, Kansas, United States, with headquarters in Olathe, Kansas. The company specializes in GPS technology for automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor, and sport activities.
Marintech Marketing keeps in stock the entire Garmin Marine range including wearables, chart plotters, fish finders, sonars and radars. We also provide the relevant installation and maintenance required. Consult with us if you require technical assistance in choosing the correct equipment for your vessel.Some popular Garmin products with the yatching and boating community are listed below.
Commercial Fishing – AQUAMAP 1022
Infinite Fishing with New AQUAMAP
- Multi language support : English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Thai, Indonesia Bahasa, Malaysia Bahasa, Vietnamese, Burmese, Hindi, Gujarat.
- 10-inch color display with keypad interface and multifunction control knob.
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000 plus NMEA 0183 support
- High-sensitivity internal 10 Hz GPS, GLONASS and BEIDOU powerful positioning system what quick and easy to drop up to 30,000 accurate waypoints let you find your way back to your secret fishing hot spots.(external GPS antenna is required)
An advanced all-in-one solution with 10-inch AQUAMAP® keyed GPS Chartplotter/Fishfinder/Radar multifunction display (MFD) for professional market. Features a large, bright screen coupled with specific knob and short cut keys that makes the customers more convenience to use. Garmin Marine Network support allows you to share maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among multiple units. NMEA 2000® and NMEA 0183 supports network connectivity including autopilots, digital switching, weather, media, VHF, AIS, engine monitoring and other sensors. Includes full suite of built-in SailAssist features.
Chartplotter / Sonar MFD – ECHOMAP™ Plus 45cv
A Great Addition to Any Fishing or Boating Trip
- Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3” combo
- Built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar (transducer sold separately)
- Preloaded worldwide basemap; compatible with BlueChart® g2 HD and BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD¹
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1’ contours as you fish
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ or STRIKER™ units
This compact combo has lots of built-in benefits. Easy-to-install and even easier to use, it has a bright 4.3” display that is easy to read on a sunny day on the water. It features built-in support for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar that delivers remarkable target separation and CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what’s below the boat. Preloaded worldwide basemap and BlueChart g2 HD and BlueChart g2 Vision HD compatibility.
Fishfinder / GPS Combos – STRIKER™ Plus 5cv
5” GPS Fishfinder with Industry-leading Sonar and Quickdraw Contours Mapping Software
- Built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVü scanning sonar
- Built-in Garmin Quickdraw™ Contours mapping software lets you create and store maps with 1’ contours for up to 2 million acres
- Built-in GPS lets you mark waypoints, create routes and view boat’s speed
- Bright, sunlight-readable 7 display and intuitive user interface
- Rugged design for every fishing environment
The STRIKER Plus 5cv fishfinder with a bright 5” display and built-in GPS features Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar, Garmin CHIRP ClearVü™ scanning sonar and Quickdraw Contours map drawing software, which stores up to 2 million acres of content with 1’ contours. The built-in GPS lets you mark and navigate to waypoints and shows your boat’s speed.
Radar – GMR™ 2524 xHD2 Open Array Radar and Pedestal
4-foot Open Array Radar with 25 kW of Power
- 4-foot 25 kW GMR 2524 xHD2 open-array radar with pedestal
- The only 4-foot 25 kW radar that fully integrates with Garmin chartplotters
- Provides radar data overlay onto charts (autopilot or heading sensor required)
- The only 4-foot 25 kW radar available with Auto Bird Gain, which helps locate flocks of birds and helps signal the location of big game fish
- Pulse Expansion maximizes energy on target, increasing target size
This is the only 4-foot 25 kW open-array radar that can fully integrate with Garmin chartplotters. It will provide radar data overlay onto your charts when used with autopilot or heading sensor. The GMR 2524 xHD2 has the power to deliver excellent target separation and amazing image clarity. It also features our Auto Bird Gain setting, which helps locate flocks of birds at the water’s surface and helps signal the location of game fish. Pulse Expansion setting allows you to maximize energy on targets and increase target size. Dynamic Auto Gain and Sea Filter automatically adjust to your surroundings for optimal performance in all conditions. Dual radar capability allows more than 1 radar running at the same time. Dual range capability shows close and long range at the same time. Range: 96 nautical miles. Easy to install and easy to use, that’s the power of simple.
Transducers – GT54UHD-TM
- One transducer provides the highest resolution ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonar images available and amazingly clear high wide CHIRP traditional sonar
- High wide CHIRP traditional sonar provides remarkably clear target separation and definition
- See incredibly detailed images of fish and structure up to 200’ below your boat with 800 kHz ClearVü sonar
- Two SideVü sonar frequency settings (455/1200 kHz) provide options for extended range of up to 500’
- Easy-to-install, compact, all-in-one design includes transom and trolling motor mounts
Antennas & Sensors – GA™ 38 GPS/GLONASS Antenna
Built to take advantage of the GLONASS system/constellation of satellites as well as standard GPS, this robust external antenna is packaged in a low-profile waterproof housing and provides 3 easy mounting solutions: pole, surface or under-deck (for the underside of fiberglass decks).
External GPS/GLONASS antennas provide increased flexibility and installation options as well as the potential for enhanced reception of GPS/GLONASS signal for those products with built-in GPS/GLONASS antennas.
Marine Handhelds & Wearables – quatix® 5
- Connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to provide autopilot control³, remote waypoint marking, data streaming, sail racing assistance and much more
- Built-in FUSION-Link™ Lite app controls connected StereoActive™ products as well as other ANT®-enabled stereo models (RA70/BB100)
- Includes Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate¹, scratch-resistant sapphire lens, stainless steel bezel and 2 QuickFit™ bands (stainless steel and blue silicone)
- Battery performance: up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 24 hours in GPS mode and up to 60 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Building on our popular fēnix® 5 platform, our next-generation multisport marine smartwatch provides comprehensive boat connectivity. It connects with compatible Garmin chartplotters and other devices to stream data to your quatix 5 Sapphire watch, including speed, depth, temperature and wind. Compact and stylish with a scratch-resistant sapphire lens and quick-change bands, it also sports advanced fitness features and a wrist-based heart rate monitor. With built-in activity profiles and performance metrics for paddle boarding, swimming and canoeing — whatever sport you want to track, quatix 5 Sapphire has you covered. It is also Wi-Fi® enabled, allowing automatic activity uploads directly to Garmin Connect when connected to wireless networks.
Marine Handhelds & Wearables – GPSMAP® 78s SEA
For boaters and watersports enthusiasts who want to run with the best, the rugged GPSMAP 78s features a 3-axis compass, barometric altimeter, crisp color mapping, high-sensitivity receiver, new molded rubber side grips, plus a microSD™ card slot for loading additional maps. And it floats!