In 1957, Darrell Lowrance established the company and introduced at the same time the first portable fishfinding instrument for anglers in the USA. This quickly became a “magic box” for American anglers, and changed their fishing methods. Since this revolution for anglers, Lowrance has developed an impressive range of advanced but nonetheless reasonably priced, and easy to use fishfinders, combined fishfinders/GPS and GPS+WAAS map plotters capable of being adapted to several different markets.
Marintech Marketing carries a wide range of Lowrance products,both older and newer in stock.
HOOK² 7 with TripleShot Transducer and Coastal Maps
This is perfect for anglers who want the full sonar experience. Tripleshot 3-in-1 displays give you wide-angle High CHIRP Sonar and Sidescan/Downscan Imaging™ with full chartplotter and basic GPS plotter navigation options.
- Available in five screen sizes: 4”, 5”, 7”, 9” and 12”
- High-resolution, SolarMAX display
- Autotuning sonar
- Double the CHIRP sonar coverage of most fishfinders
- Broadband Sounder, High CHIRP, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™ sonar options
- Full chartplotter and basic GPS navigation options
- Three transducer options available – TripleShot 3-in-1 sonar, SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar and Bullet
Elite-9 Ti² Active Imaging 3-in-1
A mid-sized display with a 9-inch, high-resolution SolarMAX™ touchscreen, the Elite-9 Ti² fishfinder/chartplotter supports Active Imaging™, FishReveal™, plus built-in worldwide basemap and Genesis Live onscreen mapping.
- Active Imaging™ 3-in-1 (CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan) ready*
- C-MAP® Genesis Live
- FishReveal™ Smart Target View
- C-MAP® Easy Routing, Navionics® Autorouting Capability**
- Preloaded coastal US, Australia, New Zealand or worldwide basemap, plus a multitude of mapping options, including C-MAP, Navionics® and more
- Built-in CHIRP and Broadband Sounder®
- Touchscreen control of Power-Pole® anchors, MotorGuide® Xi5 Trolling Motor
- SonicHub®2 compatible
- NMEA 2000® engine support
- Enhanced Surface Clarity lets you see more fish targets near the surface
- Quick Access Control Bar provides one–touch access to system controls
Lowrance 4G Broadband Radar
The Lowrance® Broadband 4G radar uses high-efficiency, low emission solid-state technology for exclusive beam sharpening and advanced clutter rejection. The 4G Radar boasts 50-percent more range than the Broadband 3G Radar and twice the target identifiers. Lowrance Broadband 4G Radar can detect targets as close as six feet by eliminating the large main bang dead zone commonly found when using traditional magnetron or HD radar technology. This short-range performance is exclusive to Lowrance Broadband Radar.
Lowrance offers three easy-to-install digital boat gauges that provide the operator precise data with fingertip control. Gauge readouts are clear on high-contrast displays with advanced LED backlighting. The Lowrance LST-3800 features sonar provided depth readings with depth alarm to prevent running aground and temperature readings with a three-button keypad. Want more? The Lowrance LMF-200 delivers over two-dozen readouts individually on the display with a three-button keypad to scroll through the options. The Lowrance LMF-400 provides multiple readouts at one time on the display, operated with a five-button keypad. The LMF-200 and LMF-400 are NMEA 2000® certified and compatible with LowranceNET® networking.