303 Fabric Guard for Marine Fabrics 32floz/946ml
- Restores lost water and stain repellency to factory new levels when applied to clean and dry fabrics by adding a powerful protective unscented coating.
- 303 Fabric Guard will greatly increase water and oil based stain resistance, keeping fabrics dry and maintaining color fastness. Use on upholstery, cushions, umbrellas, life jackets, suede, canvas, and other outdoor fabrics.
- This powerful fabric protectant is safe for all fabric including synthetic and natural fibers.
- 303 Fabric Guard is the only product recommended by and for Sunbrella, as well as other fabric manufacturers to restore lost water repellency to fabrics.
- High quality, premium product. Does not alter fabric color, feel, flammability or breathability. Made in the U.S.A.
Keeping your boat looking its best is something we all should do, not just for the aesthetics but also because by doing so we keep everything in the best possible condition. 303 Marine Fabric Guard was designed for use on boats, but it has many other uses too. Restoring water and stain-repelling properties back to new levels is one thing that 303 Marine Fabric Guard excels at – protecting against water-based and oil-based stains without altering colour, feel or breathability of fabric, and protecting against water to keep fabric dry to avoid moulding, it is safe for use on most materials as well as carpets, upholstery and leathers.