Icom M-200 VHF Transceiver
The Performance, Reliability, Quality and Value You Asked For
The M200 gives you the same Icom performance and reliability boaters expect in a fixed mount but at a great value. This small compact unit includes a large easy to read LCD plus is IPX7 rated and comes with the AquaQuake draining function for optimal audio. This is a perfect radio for boats that need a basic radio or boats with limited space.
Compact and IPX7 Submersible Body
Withstands 1m depth of water for 30 minutes.
Powerful Front Mount Speaker
Delivers loud and intelligible audio even in noisy maritime environments.
Class Leading Receiver Performance
No compromise in operating fundamentals (75dB typical IMD and selectivity).
Large Easy-to-see LCD
Large (WxH: 43x27mm) LCD shows essential infromation clearly with 4-step backlighting.
Dualwatch and Tri-watch Function
Monitors CH 16 and/or call channel, while using another channel.
Favorite Channel Function
Offers quick channel selection from the microphone up/down button.
AquaQuake™ Draining Function
Water free speaker grill for optimal audio at all times.
- Accurate and reliable temperature compensated frequency stability
- Channel operation with the supplied hand microphone, HM-164B
- Instant-access button for Channel 16 and call channel
- Priority scan and Normal scan
- Built-in low voltage indicator
- Programmable private channels (subject to local regulations)
- Hand microphone, HM-164B
- DC power cable
- Mounting bracket kit