Last Call Voice Recording
The last call voice recording function automatically saves the last incoming call for 1 minute. You can also start recording manually. You will not miss an important call.
Active Noise Cancelling Technology
The built-in bidirectional active noise cancelling reduces background noise to up to 90% and improves both your transmitted voice and incoming call. You will hear better and clearer!
Bass Boost Function
The signal processing technology emphasizes low-pitched sound to provide a rich bass sound for both transmit and receive signals.
700mW Loud Audio
The IC-M73 uses a BTL (bridge-tied load) amplifier that doubles the audio output. Its internal speaker delivers a loud 700mW audio output with clear sound.
6W RF Output Power
The IC-M73’s 6 Watts of transmit power will provide extended communication range for the user. A large capacity Lithium-Ion battery, BP-245H allows for 17 hours of operation, under normal conditions*.
* Typical operation with 5:5:90 duty ratio. 20 hours for basic version.
IPX8 Submersible Plus™ Waterproofing
The IC-M73 continues to offer Icom’s best waterproof protection. The radio has been tested to survive after being submersed in 1.5m (4.9ft) depth of water for 30 minutes.
Slim, Hourglass Body Wide Viewing Angle LCD
The IC-M73 has a stylish, ergonomic design. A durable and rugged body provides user-friendly operation and long life. A wide viewing angle, high intensity LCD offers bright, easy to read characters.
- AquaQuake™ prevents audio degradation from a water-logged speaker
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Channel 16 and/or call channel
- 4 level battery indicator
- Favorite channel and tag scan functions
- Rapid desktop charger, BC-210, is supplied
- Optional waterproof speaker-microphones, HM-167 and HM-202
- Auto power save function
- Basic version (no voice recorder, no noise canceller and no bass boost function) available for limited markets.