Semco Teak Cleaner & Brightener (2 Quart)
Strong two-step teak cleaner that removes dirt, grime and old sealers.
The first step to restoring and treating a teak deck is a deep cleaning. Often single step cleaners will not remove deep seated dirt and grime to bring back the bright natural color of teak. Most require excessive scrubbing that can damage soft fibers in the wood to leave it rough and shorten its lifespan. Semco 2-part Teak Cleaner was formulated to deep clean and remove existing sealers with a light scrubbing with brass wool or a Scotch Brite™ pad. Part 1 of this system dissolves food stains, varnish residue, teak oils, grime and dirt as well as lifts old sealers. Part 2 neutralizes Part 1 and restores the bright natural look of the wood. Both parts are safe on fiberglass (gelcoat) or lawns, but may damage painted surfaces, wooden patios and stain concrete, it is important that these areas are protected prior to application. Start your restoration off with clean bright wood using Semco Two-Part Teak Cleaner.
- Cleans and restores natural bright color of teak
- Two step system cleans in first step and brightens in the second step
- Will remove food stains, teak oil and sealers
- Great to prepare wood for sealer or teak oil application
- Steps should be taken to protect painted surfaces, wooden patios and concrete prior to use